(picture source: www.tuleap.org)
Welcome to my new post.
Today I want to share with you some perspective about how to use "Onthological Coching" questions to support a Scrum Team. This is a good example about how much has to do the "Coaching" discipline with the "Scrum Master" and/or "Agile Coach" roles.
Long story short, I will share with you some "model quesions" to each Scrum Event.
Keep safe and healthy.
- Are we ready for planning?
- Do we see impediments or dependencies on the way?
- Sprint Planning
- What do you want to achieve in this Sprint?
- What is our Commitment?
- What's Sprint Goal and/or Purpose?
- What is happening?
- What is holding us back from performing?
- What's our progress toward Sprint Goal?
- Sprint Review
- What is the delivered Value?
- What did End Users won?
- What represents Delivered Quality?
- What you want to change?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- What's your new discovery?
- Given "x" problem: What can we do about?
- What change looks difficult or impossible?
- What is preventing us to reach more optimized performance?
- What if...?
Post a Comment